How to Install and Watch IPTV on Firestick & Firecube
Follow these steps to install IPTV on a Firestick:
The iptv smartres application is one of the best links and m3u file players, in this tutorial you will learn easily by following these few steps how to install and configure iptv smartres on your Samsung smart tv here is how to install the application on Firestick
If you don’t have an iptv subscription yet, you can take it here
To test our iptv subscription:
- In the main menu, scroll to hover over Settings
- Click My Fire TV
- Choose Developer Options
- Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Choose Activate
- Return to the home screen and hover over the search icon and write downloader.
- Select the download app.
- Click Open
- Select Allow if this prompt appears
- Click OK.
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here: http://troypoint.com/smarters and click Go.
- Wait for the file to download
- Click Done
- This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
- Click Delete again.
- Go back to the home screen of the device and under “Your apps and channels”, click on Show all.
- Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters.
- Click the Menu button on the remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move Forward.
The app installation is now complete! When you open IPTV smarters, please click Xtreme API codes as the type of installation you want to use.
You will now be able to insert our access codes!